Monday, March 2, 2009


Assalamualaikum, and good day to all visitor.

This is my very first time to have my own blog. And this is my first time to start writing. I don't really know about this stuff. But I would like to give it a try. And here I am. :-)

I created this blog, just for fun. To fill my free time. Writing a blog can be also as a part of my hobbies. And, I created this blog, just to share with people a few things. But, this blog is not for CAREER PURPOSE. Plus, maybe to release my tension. (excuse myself...hehe...)


Writing is actually a fun and enjoyable hobby. But, sometimes we are too lazy to write or read (that is me, actually...hehe). But I hope I can give it a try. All the best to me. Thank you, people. Muahhh!!!

Mohiz MFM



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2013 by Mohiz M. Faiz. All rights reserved.
http://mfm-mohiz.blogspot.com/

Mohiz M. Faiz