It has been a quite long time since I last cooked. Today, I made my beloved mama's favourite recipe of mine which is fried fettuccine. What is fettuccine? It is a kind of pasta, which looks like mee sanggul.
- Chicken breast (sliced)
- Carrot (sliced into cubes)
- Capsicum (cut into cubes)
- Onions (diced)
- Baby corns
- Tomato paste (I blended it with chilli)
- Salt (to taste)
- Soy sauce
- Black pepper (coarse) - if you like it hot
- Cooking oil (I prefer corn oil - more healthy)
- Cook the fettuccine in a boiling water until it is soft. Add in some oil (to prevent it from sticking to each other) and season it with a little bit of salt (don't put too much as you might season it again during frying).
- Heat the wok with cooking oil, and fry garlic and onions, until golden brown or until you can smell it.
- Add in the tomato paste.
- Add in the chicken first, then only prawn. Don't cook the prawn too long as it will make the prawn hardened.
- Add in the vegetables as mentioned above, stir until cooked.
- Season it with salt, to taste.
- Pour the fettuccine noodles into the wok, add in soy sauce and some black pepper.
- Stir fry until dry.
- Dish out, and serve out.
Tadaaa! Hahak! Does it look delectable? To me, it does. :P But, please be informed that the ingredients are up to you and your taste. I can't give you the precise portion.
Bon apetit, guys!!! (~_^) Don't forget to say basmalah and recite the prayer before eating.