Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day (2012)

In Malaysia, every second Sunday of May, do you know what that day is? It is Mother's Day. So, in this opportunity, I would like to wish my beloved Mama, "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"!!! You are a great mother/woman to me. To be a mother, is not an easy task. It is a responsibility. I know Mama had gone through and faced many challenges in her life, as a mother as well as a human-being. All I can say or do is to always pray to Allah S.W.T. that Mama will always be given strength and bless from Allah for whatever she did, does and will do. I will never forget your good offices and I will always love you, Mama. (^_^) I don't know what to give to her. So, I've made this greeting e-card for her.

Hope you like it, Mama.

Yours faithfully,
Mohiz M. Faiz
(Sunday, 13th of May 2012)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2013 by Mohiz M. Faiz. All rights reserved.
http://mfm-mohiz.blogspot.com/

Mohiz M. Faiz