Saturday, April 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Home sweet home... (My home, my heaven).

Hehehe. It's really great to be home again. Let me see.... what am I going to do for these three weeks? Find a job? Nahh... I'm not that interested. Besides, I only have three weeks. Why should I ermmm....sort of wasting my valuable times for a part time job? Haha. Well, actually it is not that wasting. You can gain experience. Though, I am not interested. I will rather spend my valuable times with my loved ones instead. Besides that, maybe I can do reading, working out (I really need that! I have almost lost my shape), and so many more. Perhaps vacation?

Anyway, I would like to wish all my friends, happy holiday to you. Always take a good care of your health, safety and many more. Remember your loved ones (ingatlah orang yang tersayang). Hehe. See you all next semester. Bubbye.

Wasalam.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2013 by Mohiz M. Faiz. All rights reserved.
http://mfm-mohiz.blogspot.com/

Mohiz M. Faiz